Praha Hrad ~ Prague Castle
Prague Travel Blog› entry 7 of 12 › view all entries
September 6th, 2007 – by: RacquelT127
Thursday, September 6, 2007 ((Day 8)) - Ate Jasmin's B-day
Free Breakfast - Scorpio Cafe (this day we had a cutiekins waiter/bartender.. "Toast?" hee hee too cute)
- on the rail again.. Hradstanski Metro stop
- "Umbrella ella ella" difficulties, bought an umbrella yesterday and broke within 1-2 hours of use. Cheap ass shit.. lol.. had to buy a poncho in the Praha Hrad. It was a very nice castle, The rain really irritated me because I couldn't take a lot of pictures
- We rode the tram --> got off (cuz we were going in the wrong direction.. of course haha). Tram to metro to go to the Jewish Quarter.
- Saw the Old-New Synagoga (Jewish Synogogue), and the Spaniska Synogoga (Spanish Jewish Synogogue)
- Some guy said "Hola" again to me and tried to sell me another cheap umbrella. Silly man.. That same man thought Alma was Japanese. C'mon man.. don't assume.. just ask.. =)
- We had dinner at some Czech Restaurant .. eeks I forgot the name.
- Walked to Cafe Milano (i believe that was that name) for some desserts. Tiramisu for me, Applestreusal for Tessa, some buttery fluffy flaky cake for Ren, and some chocolate mouse type cake for Alma. They were delightfully delicious!! To top it off.. tho it was freezing practically snowboarding weather me and Alma also got gelato (Nussen - Hazelnut and Straticella - not sure what that flavor is but it was yummy)
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!