Prague, Czech Republic
Prague Travel Blog› entry 5 of 12 › view all entries
September 4th, 2007 – by: RacquelT127
08:03am Tuesday, September 4, 2007 ((Day 6))
Breakfast of champions: redbull and choco croissant
*on Czech Airlines, about to lift off =) **prayers..BRB**
back again: 02:14pm - Praha
- Just came from looking at the view from the Powder Tower.. took pretty pictures .. very very pretty.. it was so breathtaking being up there in the Powder Tower
- Their metro is super confusing 220 kc 3 day pass; after getting on the wrong trains probably twice we eventually made it to our stop.. Republicki and ate at Obecni Dum and I had a roast beef and cream sauce (yum)
- After lunch, we walked around looking for the Mucha Museum. Along the way, we found great shops where we discovered a jewelry store "Eurogold" which had very pretty things.
- All along walking and walking and walking it was FREEZING... brrrrr .. cold
- We found the Mucha Museum and wow did I love it. I can't explain it really.. I just feel the paintings.. while reading the descriptions I couldn't contain myself I had to grab the girls and show them again.. and discuss. Some of them the true meaning were un- noticed at first glance.. but I was glad I could help clarify them.
- Walking, and shopping and walking, and shopping.. I bought a pair of yellow and white heart knee high socks.. gosh I was so cold.. and they made all the difference to make me feel warm. =)
- So then dinner.. ate and then Tessa and I jetted out of there because Tessa had to pick up her ring.. We power walked and almost ran back to the store.. to realize that she did not have her wallet.. eeks.. I was going to be her Bank of Racquel and pay for it, because couldn't get them on the phone to check if she left her wallet at the restaurant. So yeah.. right when I was searching for my wallet.. in comes Alma.. to save the day holding Tessa's wallet.. funny story.. no one will ever forget
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!