Day 4 in Amsterdam.. kinda sorta.. went to Delft for the day

Delft Travel Blog

Monday, September 10, 2007  ((Day 12))

On the train to Delft.  Riding backwards with my feet up.  Switched seats with the stranger who chose to sit with us.. haha lol j/k.. it's just Alma, she didn't want to feel sick.  Eating my breakfast.. 2 choco croissants.. I had ordered a choco croissant and cheese croissant, but the man misunderstood me of course because I ended up with 2 chocos.. yikes.. too sweet.. but o well. I miss my Merzenich in Koln.

Arrived in Delft. Pretty quiet town.  Also, it rained so that's probably why no one was going out that day.  O well.. we walked around the city, snapped that pictures, ate and shopped.  I made sure to be very careful with my backpack on to not knock any of the Delftware plates, platters, whatever else down or break anything.

It was kinda weird when it came down to doing the shopping.. the credit cards all required a pin number which was not available to some of us.  But we were able to still get things we wanted.

Not much that we had planned to do there, but we were able to cross things off our list.  Back to Amsterdam we go.  We had dinner at a Pizzeria in the Dam Square, last night, last dinner we would be having dear sweet Amsterdam.  Then time to head back home since we would have to pack again.  Before heading back we stopped for some coffee for Tessa.. and there you go.. our last stop we have a cutie baby siting.. a super cutie baby.  =) nice .. Good-bye Amsterdam we had a great time

Cute kissing couple
Cute kissing couple
Cute little orange wodden tulip th…
Cute little orange wodden tulip t…
Little ducky we saw in the canal