1st official day in Cologne
Cologne Travel Blog› entry 2 of 12 › view all entries
September 1st, 2007 – by: RacquelT127
Saturday, Sept. 1, 2007 ((Day 3))
- DOM.. my everest.. j/k.. quite a number of steps and crazy, spiral staircase with no handles.. that's okay.. i still loved my 3/4's way up and 3/4's way down.
- 1,10 euro to use McClean (dude that is like $2 to use the WC.. yikesee))
- I love "Danke" and "Bita" .. thank you welcome
- Haha incident (i must share cuz it was hilarious): at the juice place Alma, Tessa and Rena got juice and I opted out for just water. instead of saying "ein" and point at the water, I just pointed at the water and the worker thought I was mute, put up 1 and then 9 fingers to tell me how much. hee hee hilarious. Then he made jokes and said he learned English. lol =) funny .. the was the start of my partial mute language ((my absolute fave.. still wasser))
- Heumarkt: found a filipino store =) how odd it was to see the Philippine flag in Germany. It was great
- Weater is super crazy, sweater on, sweater off, sweater on, sweater off. Funny
- Eiscafe - the pastry chef guy spoke to me and said "Hola" (kinda cutie tho so I let it slide, cuz he did very well in asking me where I was from.. polite, sweet, and adorable.. what else can a girl ask for when she's on vacation) the beginning of all the holas to come in from many men in Prague and Amsterdam.
Next Entry will be Belgium.. and then Germany again.. Prague.. and last Amsterdam.. I had so much fun, I absolutely enjoy typing out these little funny tidbits from my little red journal.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!