Boos Cologne

Baku Travel Blog

For a really good time, try Boos Cologne.
Booklegs of everything are everpresent here in Baku.  I can get bootlegs of some movies before they are released in the theaters in the US, bootleg CDs by famous and not so famous musical artists, bootleg tennis shoes and now bootleg cologne.  This is an obvious bootleg of Hugo Boss' cologne.  Still, I got a good chuckle from the name and wondered who has been stealing my pheromones.  Nevertheless if it is marketed correctly this cologne could be huge.  The advertisements could go something like this:

Opening Shot:  Average but buff guy is standing against a wall.  A "pretty boy" comes up to him.

Pretty Boy: (whining) I have too many girlfriends!

Average guy promptly punches pretty boy in the face, causing the pretty boy to fall on the ground and grab his face as blood gushes everywhere.  Average guy walks off.  Camera slowly moves over pretty boy as he cringes in pain.

Voice over: You're too pretty to get a broken nose from jealous guys.  Use Boos Cologne and start scaring off some of those women today!

On second thought, that commerical would suck and no one would buy it.
Marius1981 says:
:)) would be a great add!
btw i've seen BOOS cologne as well. someone tried to sell me on the street. and my god it was stinkin! (couldnt help to smell it and have an ideea how boos smells like - and it dindt smell like teen spirit believe me)
Posted on: Apr 12, 2008
fluturas says:
Well advertising its a silly game of mind...u have just one thought to sell ur product, i may have seen some stupid comercial from countrys like UK,France or even ur country...i can even gave u examples! Dont tempt me!!!!!
Posted on: Nov 30, 2007
AnointedEmpress says:
Posted on: Nov 30, 2007
For a really good time, try Boos C…
For a really good time, try Boos …
photo by: RJawad