Take the bus again to Mae Hong Son.

Pang Ma Pha (Soppong) Travel Blog

Busstation Soppong to Mea Hong Son.
Today we move on to Mae Hong Son. Again we take the bus. Only difference is, that it's not so crowdy this time in the bus. Only a few fellow passagers and us. Again it's a long trip. It takes another 5 hours before we arrive in Mae Hong Son. We sort some things out before we arrive, like a guesthouse and a chemist's, because I've got a cold and toilet paper isn't the best thing to blow your nose in. ;D At 5:30 PM we arrive in Mae Hong Son. Some local taxidrivers are running like maniacs towards us and asking if we need a lift to a nice hotel or guesthouse in the centre of Mae Hong Son. I'm quite surpriced by that, because the bus station is in the middle of Mae Hong Son. And I just say to them, Sorry guys, I'm not that blond, I know we're in the centre of Mae Hong Son. The taxidrivers are saying something back to me in Thai, but I don't understand them, so if they say anything bad about me, well I'm fine with that.  We move on further by foot. After a 5 minutes walk we find the street wih all the guesthouses.  they are all full or you can sleep on the floor for over 400 baht per night, per person. No way, I don't like insects that much, and the idea of sharing my bed with some kind of bug, NO WAY!! We walk further near the Jong Kum lake, when we see another guesthouse.
Baby in the bus.