Rain in Bath

Bath Travel Blog

Cheddar Gorge
I should have known it would piss down as soon as i heard those words. Even though it did rain a bit (a lot actually) it was still an excellent weekend. Camping isn't camping with out rain. A group of uni mates and partners visited Bath and the Cheddar Gorge for the weekend. Not knowing what to expect about the area I was pleasantly surprised. Bath is a beautiful city and the Cheddar Gorge is just breath taking.

Thanks Will for your flawless organisation, the campsite and facilities were clean and tidy and the managers were keen and friendly, just the job. Thanks to Paula for bringing the big tent, it could have been a totally different weekend if we didn't have somewhere to keep dry whilst cooking, eating and most of all drinking.

I should also give a mention to the Court Hotel who kindly fed us with some great food and booze when we were cold, hungry and quite dirty. I feel i should also give a warning about Thatchers Cider which Luke consumed in Cheddar in a pub with a plastic Sabre-Tooth Tiger on the roof (should have known it would be a bit ropey at that point), I found that it tastes of nothing but goes straight to your head, be careful boys and girls!
Uni Mates