The world is really small and I met Kim at the airport ;)

Caracas Travel Blog

wit Kim at Caracas' airport. What a coincidence!!!!

wow! this was a strange meeting, that's for sure. Kim and I were in touch before we both even thought about going to Venezuela. Finally when we both were sure when we would go, we realized we would go to different cities, so no way to meet.

It was Saturday and I was in my way to my gate in order to flight back home after being in a business trip for almost 15 days. I was walking fast, but I started walking slower when I heard a voice announcing a flight was boarding. I just wanted to be sure, they weren't speaking about my flight. They were speaking about a flight to Rome. I passed next to the boarding line and saw a familiar face. Mmm, is this guy Kim or not? He might have thought I was crazy, because I was staring at him. Anyway, I decided to talk to him.

What could be the worst thing that could happen? Well, that the guy thought I'm a crazy girl, didn't pay any attention and moved fast. So, this little crazy girl just approached to the guy and said: "Sorry, Kim? Brussels? TB?" He opened his eyes wide, smiled and asked: Yadirita? Hahaha, it was hilarious! How often can people say they meet at the airport without planning it? He was in his way home - to Brussels - and I was in my way to mine - Lima. We weren't even going to the same continent, hahaha. Although he was doing the line and it was moving, I asked a guy behind him to take a pic of us. At first, I thought this guy would think we were crazy, but he smiled and offered to take a second one, hahaha. Maybe he's one of us ;)

This is not the regular way to meet a TB, but I enjoyed this briefly Meeting a lot. I had a story to tell. I hope Kim and I can meet for longer sooner. I'm completely sure he's coming back to South America soon.

Oooops, I think I didn't say it. Well, just in case: NICE TO MEET YOU, KIM!

yadilitta says:
yes, amazing is the right word :)
Posted on: Apr 11, 2008
skydiver says:
Amazing, this is how things can go in life, phantastic, hahaha.
Posted on: Apr 11, 2008
yadilitta says:
yes, it´d be nice welcoming you both to Lima :) You know, you have a friend down here. And I´ll let you know if I go te Venezuela too.
Posted on: Apr 10, 2008
wit Kim at Caracas airport. What …
wit Kim at Caracas' airport. What…
photo by: vulindlela