A short, but nice meeting with Carolyn :)

Lima Travel Blog

enjoying Peruvian appetizers :)
A couple of weeks ago, Joy (pvtjoy) sent me a message letting me know her friend Carolyn was coming to Peru and asked if I would like to help her. Well, you don't have to ask it twice. As soon as I got this message, I sent one to Carolyn and since then we've been in touch. She had almost everything set up, including meeting another TB in Arequipa. By the way, thanks to Carolyn I was able to meet a great guy and hopefully I'll convince him to assist to the Meet Up in Lima, hehe.

Well, back to the story. Carolyn wouldn't stay long in Lima. She'd be here in her way to Cusco, just for 1 night, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to meet her then.
with my new friend: Carolyn
I'd be in Buenos Aires, poor me, hehe.  Nevermind, she would be a 2nd time in town, in her way back home. At the beginning we were thinking she'd arrive around 6pm from Nazca. But there was a change of plans and she came from Arequipa around 8pm. She rented a cell phone when she arrived to Peru, so we were able to be in touch by phone.

I gave her a call just on time. She was taking a cab in the airport in order to go to Larcomar to meet me, yeah! I went to the mall and we met there. Finally meeting in person :) We had to make it quick. She had to go back to the airport at 10:45pm and it was already 9:15pm. So, there was no much time. But quality is more important than quantity. We went to Mango's in order to have some peruvian appetizers and something to drink. I thought Peruvian appetizers in a nice restaurant with a nice view would be the perfect ending for a nice trip.

We were hanging out and talking about each other's lives. Same as me she just have 1 brother ;)
Carolyn told me about her experiences in Peru. I'm happy she enjoyed her days here and even happier that she's thinking about coming back - yeah! Well, she doesn't know exactly when, maybe I should visit her first in LA. That would be nice.

Well, it was getting late and it was time for her to leave. We went upstairs and asked a guy to take a pic of us. We gave him our cameras and then he asked us if he could take our pic (?) ok, go ahead! He had a great camera! at the end he asked for our emails in order to forward the picture and gave us his business card. Well, the guy turned to be a photograph and he covers events in Lima. He's always going to restaurants and clubs taking pics and then upload them in the webpage. So much fun! Mmm, maybe Carolyn and I are famous and are in the net now, hahaha.
Lima