A quiet Mini Meet Up - lunch in Lima

Lima Travel Blog

Jim, Nelly, Yadi & Francisco
ok, a new day = a new Meet Up, haha.

Jim is still in Lima and we were thinking about going out the night before, but since it was cold - amazing it was raining in Lima! and it never rains here! -  and we were a bit tired from the night before we decided to stay and enjoy a quiet evening. But it didn't mean, we wouldn't meet again, so a new day, a new Meet Up.

It was around noon when I called Jim. Things are so much easier, since he got a local cell phone :)  I asked him about his plans and following my suggestions, he were thinking about going to downtown. I'd have loved to join him, but I had to work. Anyway it didn't mean, we couldn't have lunch together. I remembered where he was staying and met him there.
enjoying chifa!!!
He wasn't alone. His friend, Francisco - where he's staying - was also there and joined us. Francisco is also from Lima. So it was great having him here to help with the decision of where to go, haha. Before leaving Jim contacted Nelly, who would meet us in the restaurant.

We went to a Chifa - Chinese/Peruvian restaurant. The chifa is a good choice if you are looking for something tasty & not expensive ;) Ok, if you are having chifa, you HAVE TO drink Inca Kola, haha. It's the custome here, haha. Francisco is an interesting guy. He likes to travel too and has also international friends ;) We enjoyed a delicious meal, were just hanging out and chatting. Francisco can also speak portuguese and studied in the same place I'm studying right now, yeah! So, this place might be a good one, hehe.

We were just talking in Spanish and Jim could understand almost everything. I'm proud of him! He's doing a good job with his Spanish!!!!
Regardidng going out at night, well this time we didn't :( But there is always a tomorrow, haha.

the food was warm and tasty :P