My first intercontinental travbuddies: Nicolas & Asanthika :)

Lima Travel Blog

Sharing peruvian food and having Pisco Drinks at Mango's

I feel so happy, about keeping on meeting travbuddies. It's amazing!!!!

This time I met Nicolas (France) and Asanthika (Australia). I contacted Nicolas some time ago, when I noticed he was coming to South America. After a while he contacted me and let me know he'd keep in touch. And one day I received a message, telling he was already in Peru - cool!

They were travelling around South America and finally arrived to Lima. They stayed here just for 1 day, but I tried to show them around as much as possible. We met in Miraflores and walked through Central Park and went to Parque del Amor. It was a nice evening - not so cool. Then we went to Larcomar (Mangos) to have the view and have something to eat. Although they have been in Peru for almost 1 week, they haven't tried much peruvian food. But, I fixed it, hehehe.

We had Pisco: Maracuya Sour, Pisco Sour and Lucuma Sour and decided to split an appetizer: Piqueo Jarana, with delicious traditional dishes. Nicolas had another friend in Lima. So I call him and invited him to join us to Barranco for party! It was crazy, party on a Sunday night. But we did it! Had a couple of drinks and danced.

I had a great time and hope did a good job as the local friend despite there wasn't much time - but the important is quality than quantity! Right now I have a new fun friend in Europe and  a sweet friend in Oceania :) Can I ask for something else????

lucian_32y says:
Yadira, you are really great! Hope to meet you!
Posted on: Nov 21, 2007
finalnicolas says:
Thank you again Yadira!
Nicolas
Posted on: Nov 14, 2007
Sharing peruvian food and having P…
Sharing peruvian food and having …
Asanthika & Nicolas