A Travbuddy from Utah - USA :)

Lima Travel Blog

hanging out in La Noche - Barranco

I feel so lucky about having been able to meet people, not even a 1 month after I joined this site.

This time I met Steve, he's from the States. I contacted him through this site and could hang out with him in Lima. Actually I met him Oct 5th, but we didn't go to many places that night. We stayed for a while in Mama Batata - Lacomar, which is a nice place, but it's usually overcrowded. So, we decided to go to another place also in Miraflores. We went to a small club nearby. We listened to some music and danced a bit. Steve wasn't feeling very good, so we decided to go back.

Although he has some friends in Lima and has been here for a couple of days. he just visited Miraflores. So I wanted to show him a different part of the city. New day - new part of the city ;)

The 6th we went to Barranco, which is the bohemian / traditional part of the city. We were walking around looking for art galleries, had something to eat and went to a pub/bar called La Noche. An old and traditional club in the middle of Barranco. Then we went to Miraflores. One of his friends had birthday, so we joined their friends in Larcomar. They were dancing in a club. We were dancing and spent a fun time!

I hope he liked Lima and enjoyed his visit to my hometown :)

Lima