See you soon, Ryan :)

Lima Travel Blog

the last drink in Lima

Today was Ryan's last day in Lima. He got his visa, moved to a better hostel and was ready to keep on discovering Peru.

We met in the afternoon. He was just adjusting everything for his journey. It was his last dinner in Lima, so I thought about having Bembos, hahaha, the peruvian burger ;) We talked about his future plans in South America.

After eating, he bought an art piece in Miraflores' Central Park. He was thinking about buying another one, but he will find plenty of them in Cusco - his next destination. We left it in his hostel and went for our last drinks in Lima. There is a nice cafe in front of the park: Shehadi. I have seen it before, but never eaten there. Ryan had found it during the morning and was my guide, hahaha. We noticed they have Happy Hour, so this was the right place to go. We had a couple of drinks while a man offered Ryan some cubans, hahaha. I started missing my buddy.

We wanted to go to another place with Happy Hour, but couldn't find one with Happy Hour after 9pm. At the end, we just went for a cup of coffee to a nice cafe and it was getting late.

The next day Ryan had to catch an early flight to Cusco. So, we decided to say goodbye early. It was great meeting him again and I really appreciated he decided to meet me again before leaving Lima. Mmm, I'm sure it won't be the last time I see him ;)

Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Nice spot in front of the Park - Shehadi
I can say: great food, drink, and fabulous decor! Right across the street from Parque Kennedy, in the center of Miraflores, you'd find this excelle… read entire review
photo by: rsvpme