With my Scottish Travbuddies the day after Halloween

Lima Travel Blog

Bend trying the tiradito

We had a great time the night before and were talking about meeting the next day. Nov 1st is a Holiday here and after a big celebration, almost the whole city was sleeping...

We wanted to have lunch together and met around 2pm in Miraflores. As the local friend I have to recommend the food and I chose having seafood & fish why?

1. They have already been in Lima for 2 days, but haven't tried it! and Lima's seafood & fish is famous!
  2. Seafood is so fresh that is the perfect choice for hangovers and warm days. That is my secret, shhhh. :)

We went to Punto Azul and they liked it. The place was full. We had to wait almost for 40min! I guess, everyone had a big party the night before and wanted to have something fresh for lunch.

At the beginning the guys weren't 100% sure about how this experience with the local seafood & fish would be, but they decided to give it a shot and ... just loved it. I love that spirit! :)

Another good meal in Lima!

After having lunch we went to different areas in Lima looking for a couple of things they wanted to get before starting the trip to the south. Their last dinner in Lima (well the last for these days) was Bembos. The peruvian hamburger. They were surprised, that Bembos is not as fast as the common Fast Food places. But understood why, when they tried the hamburgers :)

Bend trying the tiradito
Not sure about it... but then wow!
Not sure about it... but then wow!
Lima