Scott in Lima - just a business trip?

Lima Travel Blog

at the Main Square

and I keep on meeting Travbuddies - cool! :)

This time I met Scott. I contacted him some time ago, when I noticed he was coming to Lima. He came because of business. Actually he had been here two times before and the last time was 4 years ago. Since then Lima has changed. Right now the city is nicer and there are more things to do and see.

We agreed to meet in Miraflores after working. He had meetings during the day and I was working too. My original plan was staying in Miraflores, because I wasn't driving - my car is in the shop :(

We were just walking around and he was rediscovering Lima. He noticed the city improved. Anyway, he was staying in Miraflores, so he wanted to visit downtown.

having some sushi
I don't like to drive to downtown, because the traffic is crazy over there! But I wasn't driving, so we just took a cab. When we arrived it was getting dark, so we could see all the lights and some Christmas' Decorations. It was very nice! I explained him a bit about the colonial buildings and walked around. Well, I have already met travbuddies and showed them around Lima, but Scott was the first one I was in downtown with.

We went to a cafe near to the City Hall. The name is Tanta. There are other Tanta's in Lima, I have alredy known, but this was my first time in thisi one. It was Happy Hour :) and we had... Maracuya Sour! Of course, he loved it. After a couple of drinks we went back to Miraflores. We walked around the Central Park and then went to get something to eat. He has been eating Peruvian food since he was here, so we had Sushi - uhmmmmm!

Of course, we ended going to my favorite bar, hahaha. It's impossible not doing it, if I'm joining you ;)

I hope he had a good time in Lima and enjoyed his visit even when he was working. I think he might be coming to Peru in a couple of months, so I have to plan something. ;)

Lima Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Makoto Sushi Bar is a well-known Japanese restaurant here. The restaurant follows more fusionary tendencies than a traditional, Japanese style. I like… read entire review
photo by: rsvpme