Paul, my English travbuddy :)

Lima Travel Blog

Yeah! I met another travbuddy in real life, am I not lucky?

This wasn't Paul's first time in Lima. He has friends here and knows the city, but... there is always a but. He wants to know more about the city and the people here.

I picked him up from the hostel and I shouldn't have said where to go. He has already decided it. He wanted to go to Barranco - the bohemian part of Lima. He was hungry and knows where to go... Well, I felt a bit embarrased. He knew a place I didn't know about its existence, oh! Well, I have been in the area, but never went to that bar. I don't remember the name of this small place, but it's nice and has a nice view. Maybe I wasn't able to recommend a place, but I recommended the food, hahaha.  We spent a nice time there and then went to my favorite bar/club to have a couple of beers.

I enjoyed meeting Paul and liked his spirit of trying to do the things as the locals. Isn't it the way for knowing a culture?

mouzouris says:
Very nice yadilitta. I feel like i have a friend already in Lima if i ever make it to Peru.
Posted on: Feb 02, 2008
alitoronto says:
Very nice!!!!Good for you!
Now it's time to come to Toronto :)
Posted on: Jan 28, 2008
ctjevans says:
this is really great that you've met so many travbuddies already - you deserve a special award just for that ;-) I hope I get a chance to visit Lima too someday and then my name can appear in one of your journal entries, hehehe
Posted on: Dec 09, 2007