Eoin, my first Irish TB!!!!! he's the 22nd I met :)

Lima Travel Blog

with Eoin, my Irish TB

After being in touch for a while, finally I met Eoin in person. He has been backpacking in Argentina (he loves Argentina), Bolivia and Peru. For the next days until the end of the travel, he will stay in Lima - so maybe you'd find another entry with him later, hehehe.

He arrived to Lima some days ago and we agreed to meet on Thursday night. He moved to another hostel in Miraflores, a very well located one - just in front of the Central Park ;) I went to the hostel to meet him, but I wasn't alone, I went with Romain who is also in TB. He's French but now lives in Lima :)

We found him at the bar having a beer - as a good Irish guy hehehe. We were hanging out for a while with him and the friends he made at the hostel.

Eoin, Yadi & Romain
They were really fun people too. Eoin was telling me about his journey in South America and how much he loves Argentina. He's not the 1st person who told me Argentina is so great. So I have to go there and see it with my own eyes ;)

We had some beer and talked about our experiences. I was giving him some tips about what to do in Lima during the days he's gonna stay in town. We were talking about how fun TB site is. We both have been able to meet different people and get a lot of tips for future travels. And now I got a new friend in Ireland. Well, the UK has been always in my plans and and Irish friend can't be better.

I hope we can meet in the next days before he leaves the country. Although we didn't spend much time together this time. I'm pretty sure he's a really fun guy!

RacquelT127 says:
so nice to meet TB's, when I got to Peru I will definitely be meeting you for Lima tips also =)
Posted on: Feb 23, 2008
mavislau says:
I also got many positive comments about Argentina , especially Buenos Aires from different TBs. Would love to go there someday too. I love Tango!!
Posted on: Feb 23, 2008