The End ? - No way!!!!

Lima Travel Blog

I guess this entry might be the last entry of my endless blog. This blog became much longer than expected, which made me really happy since it means I met several people here in Peru or anywhere else. I wish, I'd never end this blog, but I have to accept its difficult to go through all the entries of the blog.

Therefore I decided to start a new one at Sept 25th. Why did I choose these date? Well, because it's my TB's anniversary. I guess I should celebrate it as a Birthday, haha. But does this decision mean I wouldn't meet anyone in the meanwhile? Not at all!!! All the meetings until the 25th might be part of Lima Meet Up! Yes, Lima Meet Up would be close to my TB anniversary, but I can swear I didn't plan it that way. This was just a wonderful coincidence, wonderful indeed.

Just hope you enjoyed reading this blog, as much as I did writing / living it. Cross my fingers the next one would be at last as long as this one if it wouldn't be longer ;)

yadilitta says:
si, UN MONTON , A LOT!!! And more are coming...
yadilitta says:
yes, my friend I enjoyed it since I met Mario. He's gretat, bro!!! can't wait to see you in Lima in a few hours. How cool!!!
JimLNA says:
Aww que lindo!!!! Jaja, "several" people?? Has conocido un MONTON de personas!!! jaja
Lima