Another mini TB meeting in Lima: Canada, England and Peru :)

Lima Travel Blog

Sky, Sachin & me

Just yesterday I had a sort of mini TB meeting and today there is another one, yeah!

I have already met Sky (Canada) the day before, but I haven't met Sachin. I contacted him some weeks ago, when Krish was in Lima. She told me to contact him, because he was in his way and he might need help around here.

While I was in the States we were in touch. So I could help him with some tips about Lima and about Peru. He had a pretty well organized trip, but there were some details missing. The kind of details a local friend can give you.

Anyway, I helped Sachin with the hostel and pick up from the airport. Maybe that's why I felt a bit responsible for him. I wanted to know, he was safe in Lima. He sent me a SMS, I haven't received until today, plop! and then he gave me a call. I was in the nearby, so agreed to meet him. I went to the hostel, but they told me he has already left. I was a bit sad, we weren't able to meet, when he called me again and we did it!

We went to have something to eat, just a kebap and then to a small bar near the hostel. It wasn't my favorite bar. It doesn't work on Sunday. The 3 of us were hanging out, and relaxing. We enjoyed a nice conversation about past and further trips. Both Sachin and Sky will stay here for a couple of days at least, so there will be opportunity to meet later and visit my favorite bar ;)

Lima