Another day with my lost sis - Krish :)

Lima Travel Blog

arriving to Yadira's Land ;)

After meeting Krish and the big party of last Saturday/Sunday, we met again during the week. She was thinking about going to Arequipa on Friday, so she'd have some free days in the town.

We met on Monday for some chatting and a cup of coffee. On Thursday I was near the area where she was staying, so when I was ready to go back to my home/office I gave her a call and asked if she had plans for lunch and the afternoon. She was free, so I decided to pick her up and we drove back to my home.

We were hanging out for a while at home. While I was working, she was checking her email and she was waiting for some news from home and also for details for the Inca Trail. Anyway, I have been thinking about having Chifa (Peruvian- Chinesse food) for lunch. Just a couple of blocks away from home there is a nice place and the buffett just costs S/.

at my office... working
18.50 (US$6.50) - all you can eat - yummy!!!!!

She told me last night she had Sushi for dinner and she wasn't feeling so good, but anyway she'd love to try this Chifa. I love that spirit! She wanted to experience Peruvian culture as much as possible. As we arrived to the Restaurant and she smelled the food, she started feeling hungry, which is a very good sign, hahaha. We ate A LOT! And it was really good, of course both of us were thinking about going to the gym later that day ;)

Then we went back to my home. I worked for a while. We were chatting and hanging out. Talking like two old friends, hahaha.  My dad arrived home and he started laughing there were two girls acting the same hahaha. Then I drove her back to Miraflores.

It's amazing, everyday I realize we have so much in common. I wish she lives closer to Lima or I live closer to London :(

arriving to Yadiras Land ;)
arriving to Yadira's Land ;)
working for a while