My 1st TB Meeting in Spanish :)

Lima Travel Blog

hanging out: Jenny, Rom, Yadi & Soledad

I feel so lucky that I keep on meeting TB's all over the world and from Lima too :) This Meeting was special, not only because of the people I met, but also because it was the first one in Spanish and I met another TB who lives in Lima :)

Romain contacted Soledad (from NY) some time ago. She's in Peru with her mom doing a tour, but wanted to go out with local people to a typical place in Lima. Rom asked me if I would like to join them. Meeting a TB? You don't have to ask it twice, hahaha. Well, he also needed some suggestions. He's just starting to know Lima, so better ask somebody with more experience ;)

In the meanwhile I have been in touch with Jenny - another TB who lives in Lima. Well, our mothers came from the same town, which is funny because it's a small one. Anyway, we wanted to meet. So it was the perfect opportunity. She called me and we agreed to meet and join Sole & Rom.

It was Sole's first experience with the TB. Rom had already a couple and it was Jenny's first too, but she had some experience meeting people from other countries. And well I was the one with more experience, hahaha. We were hanging out, drinking beer and chatting about our travel experiences. Sole was telling us about her future travel plans, she was so excited about Peru. I like her spirit! All of us love this site and consider it as our "secret identity" hahaha.  It was so fun talking about our common "friends". And I started getting some ideas for the Meet Up in Lima... but it would be a surprise.

Regarding Jenny, I got a new friend in Lima ;) In fact, we are thinking about hanging out next weekend. I guess, I will write about another meeting with her sooner than expected, hehehe.

NYC_Sole says:
Thanks Yadi... I had an awesome time as well. Very nicely written. Hope to see you soon. Saludos para todos!
Posted on: Apr 28, 2008
yadilitta says:
Thanks for your kind words, I really hope I can do it!!! ...and you are in your way to Lima :)
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008
skydiver says:
Yadi, you're incredible. :-) Si continuas asi vas a conocer la mitad de la gente en travelbuddy dentro de 2-3 anos, jajaja. O por lo menos todos los que fueron a Peru. :)
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008
hanging out: Jenny, Rom, Yadi & So…
hanging out: Jenny, Rom, Yadi & S…
Lima