Melbourne Travel Blog› entry 2 of 4 › view all entries
August 1st, 2008 – by: Martin_Austria
What you need:
6 egg whites
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon cornflower
sip of mango juice
some fresh Fruits
Preheat the oven to about 150 degrees.
- First mix the 6 egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add slowly sugar, but keep 2 table spoons of it.
- Add the two remaining table spoons with the vinegar and cornflower and mix it.
- Put the mixtures together and beat them for about 5 to 10 minutes genteelly (all sugar has resolved completely). teasts
- put the mixture on the backing-paper and use the side of a knife or spoon to make a nice border around the cake. This also helps to get a firmer border.
- put it in the oven and leave it there for about 30-40 minutes, then reduce the heat to about 120 degrees for 15 minutes.
- then switch off the oven and put a spoon between the oven and the door - lets the cake cool down.
- after the cake has cooled down, 2-3 hours put the wiped cream on top. If you want you can add some sugar and a few sips of Mango juice to it. And put the fruits on top of the icing.
This is probatley the dish which your nutritionist will not be happy about. A lot of calories but it awesome, but it tastes awesome!
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!