Tampa - Charlotte - Saint Louis

Tampa Travel Blog

Gateway Arch at night

Hey Hey, I'm sitting in US Airways Club at Tampa airport waiting for my flight to Saint Louis. I've been looking forward to this trip for a long time.  Trust me when I say that I am going to be in picture heaven when I get there. There will be plenty of pics.  Going to watch the Saint Louis Blues play hockey tonight and get a bite to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe at Union Station.  Plan on seeing the Arch, Old Court House, and the Zoo tomorrow. My flight leaves late on Sunday and I'm going to leave that day open for what ever comes along. I thought about going to the Science Center or the Aquarium. Going to try and take in as much of the city as possible. Going to take the metro from the airport to my hotel downtown. Which is across the street from the Arch.

My hotel, Crowne Plaza
  How cool is that.  I'll let you know how my flight went at my layover in Charlotte. I should get in to Saint Louis around 4:00 central time.

Finally made it to my hotel. It is a four block walk from the metrolink. I really did not expect it to get dark so early. Don't like walking at night in a strange town. I so damn tired. Need to get something awesome to eat and head down to watch some Blues Hockey. When I go out on my balcony and look to the left I see the Arch all lite up. So amazing!!!!!   I'm staying in the Crowne Plaza Hotel downtown. One block away from the Arch.

Well, tomorrow is going to be a big day..........:P

p.s. looking forward to some great bbq!!!

Good morning Saint Louis