Surf'n All Day!

Phuket Travel Blog

Now Phuket is quite an Island. Very resortie. Very touristy. Everyone is trying to make a buck off you. Or Baht(The Thai currency). Its a place where there's no shortage of people more than willing to help you with 3 things. Massages, Tuk Tuk rides(little taxies), or suites. Amusing at first, the whole thing gets anoying fast.
So yes, we were out surfing by 730am through the better part of the morning. Then for lunch hopped a taxi with me, Ach, Liz, and Sean to a local, fully authentic Thai eatery. The food was great! Much better than what I had experienced in Vietnam. The cost was probly about $2.50 each.
Then back to surf'n the rest of the evening until the sun went down. What a day.
That night all 7 of us headed to a restaurant just outside of where we were staying. Had a huge meal. Great food. And I started to really like Crab. Something I wasn't too familiar with.  We were all stuffed. A cost of probly $7 per person. A meal that would have cost at least $25/person in the states. So tired from surfing the entire day(And a lil red from the sun) we called it a night.

wbboy29 says:
Yeah, I totally agree about the locals selling you massages, tuk tuks, and what not. I was just there about a month ago as well. I had such an AMAZING time, but yeah, totally got annoyed by the constant massage offers, haha. But over all I had the TIME OF MY LIFE there. Thanks for sharing all of your experiences throughout your travels. :)
Posted on: Dec 29, 2007
SH_Panda says:
"In Phuket... atchup later"

I found myself fascinated and mesmerized while hanging on you every four words. You really must find a publisher.
Posted on: Nov 19, 2007
cheriecher says:
well...was so excited while clicking in. wow....short and precise. Looking forward....huhh?!
Posted on: Nov 19, 2007