More Surf'n!

Phuket Travel Blog

Second day same as the first!  With some slight variations. All 7 of us went surfing! Surfed all morning, drank fresh coconuts and watermelon shakes. What a life. Then for lunch we decided to try a very posh/elegant restaurant that we've walked by many times on our way to the beach. Ach and me headed up there from the beach, as this place overlooks the area we were surfing. 2 infinity pools, several terraced dinning areas, and great service. The name of the place was Mama Tri's. The lunch probly would have cost around $75/person in Los Angeles, but here I think we totaled out at around $55 for both. Good deal. Later on the walk back to the hotel got an hour long massage ($12), mine was Aloe instead of oil, as I was starting to feel a lil burnt. Then in the afternoon... More surfing till the sunset. Then water-downed drinks at Mama Tri's (Happy Hour) and back to the hotel.
Jelly says:
What?? $12 for a massage?? I wouldn't get any business there... ya, massage in Cali $110! That's my price anyways! How was it?? Aloe is nice on the skin! Good choice. :-)
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007
cheriecher says:
Foods in Thai are always cheap & cheerful. Have u ever try those small on-street food stall? I luv their sticky rice + fish ball soup noodles.

OMG...bring me one, pls.....
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007