Bangkok, First Impressions are the best

Bangkok Travel Blog

Thailand 1am,

It didnt really occur to me what he was saying until I said no for the second time. The first time was to let him know I wasn't interested in a taxi ride, the second was to whatever else he was saying. Then his words all came together in my head, he said "While you wait? While you wait?" Doubt he was asking if I wanted a taxi ride while I'm waiting for my next flight.
Other than the customs guy who didnt ask me one question, that was my first impression. Ha! Typical. Anyways, here I sit at Starbucks of course, 1am(it was 2am a second ago if you count the time change from Hong Kong). I really don't know what time it is. In LA its 10am on Saturday. I think its Sunday here. I just wanna get to Hanoi and crash in a comfy hostel bed.

I also have to make sure that I take some time here(I have like 9 hours) to look around. At least the airport here.
SH_Panda says:
Glad to see you made it safe. I kind of like the vacant hallway shot. I stayed over at Kerry's this weekend and went to a Civil War reenactment in Moorpark yesterday. I took lots of pics, met some new photographers in the group and had a really good time. I'll send you a link to the shots at some point.
Keep us posted on your travels bud.

Posted on: Nov 11, 2007
Still havent seen a damn thing bu…
Still haven't seen a damn thing b…
photo by: halilee