Staying in town

Whistler Travel Blog

the lifts at whistler
The Heli was so amazing that we wanted to go again the next day, but in the morning it was storming, and we decided against dropping another $700 for a possibly mediocore day of heli-boarding(boarding in the fog would be ok since its  pow pow, but seriously, there was pow to be had on the regular mountain in weather such as this, no big difference. It ended up clearing up by noon, and we had a wonderful day. After boarding all day, I wanted to puff a bit 420 style... too bad we are in canada and not Cali, my homeland of puffin. After searching for about 5 minutes in the main square of whistler village, by the grocery store and pharmacy, I found someone selling baggies(Hint: don't tell them you are american, or even from the east coast, they will try and get $40 for an 8th of some BC trash) anyhow, I told the guy I was from victoria, and he told me he had 2 bags, "AAA" and "Blue-Skunk" the first being $50 and the 2nd being $30.
whistler mountain symphony express
The first one looked great(frosty) and smelled like a chemical plant(exactly the BC we get in cali), the cheaper stuff was actually better... not  as frosty, but it had a nice smell, but it was still a bc strain(Big yeild, low taste).... went for the cheaper stuff, puffed it up out of an apple, and then hit up the mongolian bbq. The Mongolian BBQ is pretty cool, they sell their food by weight, and have a large variety of meats and veggies(Even had venecin) the problem was that they weigh everything together, which led me to have much less veggies and much more meat with my meal. Needless to say, it was my first time puffing in like 4 days, so I scarffed down the 500 grams of food I had turned into a stirfry wonder. The rest of the day was spent drinking overpriced beers at the hotel hot tubs and then buying an overpriced movie at the hotel on-demand tv($12 for a movie) I watched Justin Timberlake's AlphaDog, and got high and laughed... good times overall.
Whistler