My class

China Travel Blog

Hiroshi, Liz, Thai Lee, Indonesian Jane

My first three days in school were for placement where I took tests and tried different

Classes. Of course the beginner level (Chu Ji Ban) was far too easy so I transferred to

Intermediate (Zhong Ji Ban), the further you go up the more East Asians (Koreans and Japanese)

in the classes. Fortunately I found myself in a great class with nice classmates and most of all

a wonderful professor Mr. Zhu. Zhu loashi was a veteran professor with experience teaching

abroad a good knowledge of English and a true passion for language. The one thing that made

him so popular was his comic style which ranged from slapstick to black humour, he always

had us in stitches! He taught his classes in a highly animated way something like the village

storyteller and stand-up comedian in one, he listened and loudly sang Canton Opera (hilarious stuff).

My classmates were a swell crowd. There was Liz from Ghana, two Kim (most Koreans are named Kim/Lee/Park) girls, some Thais, some Indonesians, Eduardo from Brazil, Zach the Kiwi, a latin girl, Kim Heng the little Cambodian, Muhammad the burly Palestinian, and two japs. This was going to be a fun semester…

korrahh says:
well lots of them are overseas Chinese anyway so theyre not really foriegn.
Posted on: Jan 31, 2008
I_Gemini says:
Talk about international.
Posted on: Jan 31, 2008
Hiroshi, Liz, Thai Lee, Indonesian…
Hiroshi, Liz, Thai Lee, Indonesia…
fat Jho the china-jap, Hiroshi, Liz