Alone in London

London Travel Blog

I woke up early that day and without having breakfast, left the hotel bringing with me my 3 huge heavy bags and went to the place where I'll be staying for a week until I leave London. It was very hard carrying the 2 huge bags while pulling the heavy stroller bag with a broken handle but anyway I did it. I went back to the hotel and ate breakfast. We checked out and later in the afteroon my aunt went back to Norway.

I was finally alone in London and had no idea where to go to so I thought that I should check out the Victoria Library since I was walking pass by it. I didn't see anything fun to do there so I left and walked around Victoria. I had my lunch in Burger King inside Victoria Station and then one beggar who seemed unable to walk and quite weak asked me for some change. I, with a good heart, gave him some pounds and he thanked me for it. When I was leaving the Victoria Station I saw the beggar again but this time he was standing straight up and counting all the coins that he 'scammed' and I felt so stupid for falling to his act hehehe.. But it's okay. There was another time though that he asked me for some money again but I didn't gave him anymore.
darlingwish says:
its not that i didnt like london because i loved it but i got scared of living on my own so i asked my aunt if i could go back to her in oslo. couple of days later i dint want to leave anymore and managed to fight the loneliness but i dont want to make my aunt get mad at me for chnging my mind a lot of times and since she already booked me a ticket... hehehehe but i will definitely try it again! and next time i wont back out anymore!
Posted on: Nov 04, 2007
cheriecher says:
why u changed yr mind? why not stay in london to explore more? Juz curious...I m planning to spend 2-3 months there - juzt wanna take a short break in an English Speaking Country. So, why? I wondered if I should chose another place instead...
Posted on: Nov 04, 2007
lorenzmartins says:
i love london so much..
really nice pics and blog..
good luck..