one more time

Oslo Travel Blog

spring time!

It was a beautiful spring day when I walked around Oslo one last time before I left. The day was blessed with enough sunshine to keep me a bit warm because the air was still a bit cold that day.

As I can remember, I started from the central station and walked through Karljohan. Stopped by at the Parliament and then at the National Theather. Norway's National Day was coming up (happens on May 17th) so the city was filled with Norwegian flags and I actually didn't realize it at that time (only now!). The flowers are already blooming and it made the city even more beautiful.

I then walked my way to the Royal Palace and took another bunch of pictures with it. I don't know why other people would just say no to a picture for the reason that they already have a picture with it. My point is, that was like months or even years ago but time changes. And so does your look so why not take another picture, right? Those weird people.

After the Palace, I walked around to other areas that I haven't walked to before until I reached Aker Brygge.  The port looked pretty and it was just nice to hang out there that day.

Before I went home, I dropped by to a souvenir shop and bought a few more postcards to keep with me. I am already missing Norway.

darlingwish says:
oh thanks too! i cant wait to visit in june/july. i'll see more! ^^
Posted on: May 03, 2008
Quest says:
I'm so glad you had a good time in Norway and Oslo. I think it's nice to read visitors view of our country and capital city, as we tend to not see it the same way.
Thanks for sharing your stories.. :o)
Posted on: May 03, 2008