Blackpool again - Pleasure beach

Blackpool Travel Blog

A view of Blackpool Pleasure Beach

After we left St Annes we took the bus to Blackpool and them the tram to the Pleasure beach.  Sam wanted another look at Thunderbird 3, so we stood and looked at Thunderbird 3 while Sam ran around it!  Then the cry of 'I need a wee wee' could be heard from him so off to the Southpeir for a loo stop.  Small children are great for wanting the toilet just when you are no where near a loo!!

Then back to the Pleasure beach.  Now we are not really great ones for large rollersoaters and rides so we thought we would just buy tickets for the rides we were going to on when we were inside, so we didn't queue for a wristband and went on in.

Sue took Jamie and Sam on the Tea cups. This was Sam's first time on a ride like this and I thought he would scream and say he wanted to get off while the ride was going, but I was soo wrong - he loved it and laughed for most of the ride.  Sue and Jamie then went on a rollercoaster, which they both enjoyed.  I think had it not been getting cold and starting to rain I may have joined them but all I really wanted at this point was to go home.  So after this ride we got the tram and then the bus home.

Pete cooked tea this eveing, using the leftover food that we had and he managed a mexcian.  It was very yummy. Pete is a good cook - one reason I married him!!

That evening we played cards again before bed.

brown27 says:
If that is one what is the other!?
Posted on: Dec 10, 2007
Coming down!1
Coming down!1
The Pepsi Max
The Pepsi Max
Its the Pepsi Max again!!
Its the Pepsi Max again!!
Sue and Jamie when on this ride!!
Sue and Jamie when on this ride!!
OH dear caught at last!!