Blackpool Zoo

Blackpool Travel Blog

Arriving at Blackpool Zoo

Today we visited Blackpool Zoo.  We diecided to take the bus there (really wished we hadn't it took 1 1/2 hours to get there and it is only about 2 miles outside Blackpool!!) When we finally arrived we saw lots of animals.  Sam loved this day and he spotted different animals - many he had never seen before! (See the photos for the animals!!)

We ate lunch in the Zoo Cafe.  We were lucky we got there when we did at soon sfter we arrived the queue was very long and no seating was left.

We left the zoo just after 4pm and returned home by bus.  It wasn't a bad journey home and were we very greatful it wasn't too cold.

That evening we had our evenign meal in the hotel next to our appartment.  It was a set menu, with limited choices.  I had melon boat to start followed by a very yummy turkey, lamb and prawn curry with rice plus roast potatoes and broccoli.  For pudding I had lemon meringue roulade and cream followed by cheese and biscuits and tea.  This meal was all included in our accomodation.

When we got home I helped Pete with some of his planning for the following term. Then Sue, Pete and I played Rummy and I was very pleased as I won.

I will get there!!
where are those rays?
where are those rays?
snake
snake
Hurry up we want our food!!
Hurry up we want our food!!
You looking at me!