London by sunset!

London Travel Blog

Tate Modern

OK, so what's the coolest city in the world? Erm... London

What's the most beautiful........ <insert Vikram needs to can it expression here>

Here's one I've never asked before though...

Which city always looks beautiful...even during sunset? ;-) Erm..... LONDON of course!!!

The Astral Travels minibus dropped us back to the city around 7pm and it was a lovely day in London. It had probably rained during the day, but the clouds were moving, lots of them and you could see the crimson coloured sky. Of all the times I've seen London, this day seemed like a perfect photo opp. I had an early lunch at one of my favourite eateries - "The Sakera". This is Sri Lankan cuisine and they make really good food. LOL, most of the employees are not from Sri Lanka but from Burma or Bangladesh.

St.Paul's Cathedral

With  dinner out of the way, I headed to the banks! Visited Tate Modern and spent some time on the 4th floor displays (And the art expert that I am already forgot what that was) but the weather outside was so nice I was rushing to get out again. I spent some time just looking at the river and the people walking by, before crossing the pedestrian-only bridge (a bridge I'd always wanted to cross right after I saw various photos) . I got some magnificent photos here as shown below. LOOK AT THE SKY! St. Pauls never looked so beautiful, everything was lovely. I love London, shoot me!

Wandered around the banks till sunset, went to Oxford Street to check email and went back to the hostel around 11pm. I couldn't believe how quickly time was running out. Only 2 more full days left!

St.Pauls Cathedral