The morning in Storvallen

Storvallen Travel Blog

04:00 Storvallen, Sweden

I woke up after 5 hours of sleep. I was having a jetlag even though I lived just a zone away from where I was. I guess I just needed to pee but I was too tired to catch the bathroom in the corridor. I still managed to sleep a little, maybe an hour or so, but that was all I could. I opened my Macbook and started my travel blog. It got a couple of hours until Tor woke up, actually my alarm was set on 10:00am so that helped a little (he's a great sleeper!). I felt dirty and searched my suitcase for shampoo and towel, but guess what.. no towel! That's maybe the top1 I-forgot-it-again in my equipment, really not the first time this happened. It was already a bit cold in the hostel. They had some doors open and it had already snowed in the morning. So I took a long hot shower and tried to dry myself on nothing. Since the bath was a bit long and wet, the air in the shower room was thick. There was no window to open and opening the door to the corridor, naked, didn't sound like a plan, so half wet I put some clothes on and was freezing first 30min. We ate the pizza slices that were left, packed our things and headed towards Trondheim.
Storvallen