Meeting Tor

Trondheim Travel Blog

10:30 AM

About 20mins before the planned landing the captain told us Trondheim airport being so foggy that you actually can't land there, sweet.. The new destination was going to be Ă–stersund, Sweden, hehe (3h drive), and my friend was waiting in Trondheim. So we turned around towards Ă–stersund, until the captain told us that after all there's no fog in Trondheim airport. The landing was nothing but stable. Mixing that shaking to any recent data about dashes could have made few ladies scream, whee..

So there he was waiting for me, Tor, a 31-year-old civil engineer. Such a nice dude, who thinks about the best of others before himself. We took my things into his Peugeot 307 and headed towards the closest hostel that had any beds for weekend. Since Trondheim was packed, we drove to the swede side of the border, to Storvallen, where we had a reservation for 2 nights. On the way we had a great chat about music, culture (Norway vs. Finland), politics, and I finally got to see the great mountain views of Norway. No kidding, this was my first time in the country, and wondered why.
photo by: cvanzoen