San Francisco, California - Mission Accomplished!

San Francisco Travel Blog

My home state!

Finally I returned for a visit!  This Labor Day a joke was made about me catching up with my friends in San Francisco as they were driving down there.  Well, the joke became a reality when I found a cheap last minute ticket!  There I spent several days living a gluttonous life filled with little sleep and lots of fun.

As I felt I had limited time, I rushed to get as much into my visit as was humanly possible without dropping from exhaustion.  There I saw a crazed woman on the F train, psuedo zombies, experienced Alcatraz without getting arrested, drove all the way to Monterey only to skip it and smelled the divine seals while riding the carousel.  Sadly, I never did get a great view of the Golden Gate Bridge, but I had a lot of fun trying to!

So here it is, State #1!  It is now an honest woman as I can get rid of the poopy old school pic and update this entry.

If you would like to read more about my trip to San Francisco and surrounding area with my crazed friends, please go here -->

binky says:
Amen! My home town and I love it! I guess I am a little biased...
Posted on: Jun 22, 2011
spocklogic says:
San Fran is a wonderful city. It is beautiful to look at from across the bay too. In the hills above from that perspective, the air is fresh and the scenery visually stunning.
Posted on: Jun 21, 2011