Hampton Beach, New Hampshire - Mission Accomplished!

New Hampshire Travel Blog

Coastline of Hampton Beach, New Hampshire!

New Hampshire, you crazy state!  Actually you weren’t so crazy, but I still had a great time with my crazy antics!  It was very cold and windy the day that I gave you my full attention, but I stuck it out and got some great photos.  Some of the best I have gotten on this project thus far.

I wanted to see Stonehenge of America, but it just didn’t work out.  I have to admit I am having a little bit of regret on this one.  That can only mean one thing!  Another road trip!  Yeah, I would go back again, but only during the summertime, because that is where the action lies!

If you want to hear about the leafs changing and me freezing my butt off please follow this link ---->:

binky says:
You've been?!? Nobody believes me when I tell them about it. We thought it was a joke at first, but now my curiosity is even more piqued now that I know someone has been.
Posted on: Jun 22, 2011
spocklogic says:
One of the beautiful beach area in New Hampshire - although chilly in October. Americas Stonehenge is certainly worth seeing if you go back. Fascinating place whose true builders and purpose still remains a bit of a mystery.
Posted on: Jun 21, 2011
Coastline of Hampton Beach, New Ha…
Coastline of Hampton Beach, New H…