Bethlehem, Pennsylvania - What Could Be Better?

Bethlehem Travel Blog

Dance of the Peeps!

Life is good again!  I finally had the pleasure of visiting the great state of Pennsylvania.  Well, I had before, but my visits consisted of me driving through quickly to get to another state.  Pennsylvania has been around for a long time and deserves more respect than that!  So my choice for Pennsylvania was Bethlehem.  Ah, Bethlehem at Christmastime, what could be better?  Well, probably a lot of things, but I was still pretty stoked.

Bethlehem aka Christmas City was a lot of fun and put me into the Christmas mood, as it should.  There we visited the ever popular Christkindlmarkt, Moravian Bookshop and the local Red Robin.

Also, when you are in Bethlehem it would be criminal not to visit the Just Born factory.  Sure there really is nothing to see as they don’t have a tour, but just knowing you are standing in the vicinity of where those luscious Peeps are made is enough to put a smile on your face.

While in Pennsylvania we also visited Nazareth and Allentown.  All I have to say is, wow!  If you have been to either, you will understand why I used that specific exclamation.

If you would like to read more below is the place to do it:

A happy extra, Nazareth, Pennsylvania!

Enjoy, my friend...

binky says:
Ha ha! I won't argue that!
JJguinness says:
You may be correct about the Nebraska comment. :)
binky says:
I'm one of those crazy people who can find enjoyment in almost anything. I am the only person I know who is looking forward to going to Nebraska! Ha! :) Bethlehem at Christmastime is actually not that bad though. It has a nice seasonal feel to it which I enjoyed. NYC gets overrun with tourists and becomes less enjoyable so it was nice to get away.
Bethlehem