new york

New York Travel Blog

finally took the flight home from dublin instead of shannon - cost me $100 to change the flight.. which was better news than i had anticipated. they didnt even let me bring my water bottle in my checked baggage. so i flew with nothing for the sake of easing through the security checkpoints. even though it was a few days later, there was still a very weird feeling in the air - though im sure it was nothing like what it would have been had i taken my original flight on the 11th.

sadly my trip came to an end, but i wasnt heading back to the real world just quite yet.. a friend from college was to pick me up at JFK and we were off to buffalo, ny to visit a few more college friends for a couple of weeks before finally heading home to massachussetts.

all in all, i had an amazing time over the last 10 weeks. i met so many people, and did so many things ive never done before. i made it a point to push myself out of my comfort zone and try new things. i really feel that traveling alone is the best way to go. i cannot wait to go on another trip - perhaps back to the EU as there are some places i have yet to visit, or to australia/new zealand.
New York