How do we get out of Charles De Gaulles Airport?

Paris Travel Blog

On landing around 1 and a half hours late, we got off the flight and collected our bags really quickly although getting through passport control was horrendous - there was one queue but five sub-queues feeding into it!

We knew we could get a bus to Disneyland and the main direction board after baggage reclaim directed you to either a train station or a bus stand. We opted for the bus because it would only take an hour and was 1/3 of the cost of the train. However, finding the stand was a nightmare! We wandered up and down for ages and when we finally found the correct exit, we found out we'd missed a bus by just five minutes! We were pretty gutted as it meant another 60 minute wait, but there was nothing we could do about it. Mark popped into the toilet...as he did the bus pulled up! I got the bags loaded on, paid the driver and tried to explain in very bad French that 'Mon Amis est dans la toilette' but I think that meant he was literally inside the toilet, rather than using the restroom...oh well. So as the driver tapped his watch I was loitering outside the men's lavatories shouting as loudly as I could without getting arrested for Mark to hurry up!

Thankfully, he came running out and straight onto the bus. He went straight to sleep, I checked through the guide book and started planning our time. I'd pre-ordered our three day passes from home and they were sent to me by post, so we knew we could get straight into the park when we got there after leaving our bags at the hotel.

Yaay!