Bobbingworth Day 2

Bobbingworth Travel Blog

Bobbingworth Day 2: 10/19/07

Good morning. I feel so much better today = )

James and I are heading out to do some running around and then go see some sites. After that I think we are going over to my cousin’s place to see where he lives. My cousins; Brian & Bethany look great! It is amazing how fast they have grown up. Brian is studying Japanese and is planning to head over to Japan sometime in the next few years. Bethany is in college and is looking into Universities; she would like to go to school somewhere in Scotland.

James and I ended up heading out to see the villages of Saffron Walden and Thaxted, very nice quaint English countryside villages. I am amazed how small the roads are out in the countryside and how few there are. I know see why the British have always been such good rally car racers; the roads are so tight and twisty. Plus everyone drives down them doing 50-60mph, where back in the states if you were on that small of a road people would be doing 30-35!

After a nice little nap James and I watched a few episodes of 24. I have never been into that show, but after a few episodes I will have to go back and give this show a go. The family went over to my Cousin Brian’s place for dinner with his roommate. Brian has a nice little place.

Tomorrow James and I are heading out for a road ride with one of his friends. I am not sure how well this is going to turn out since I have no riding gear over here and it is quite cold here in the mornings.

I am calling it a night; tomorrow afternoon I head into London to see my friend Kat.