Plane

Toronto Travel Blog

Nicole in a coma

Flying was fine as always, also as boring as always. Nicole was being her usual self (asleep) and the movies were good as always (Harry Potter and the something something).
I had an 84 clumsy woman next to me who seemed to be in desperate need for a chat…8 hours straight. So lucky me, I was her victim. She was obviously a bit senile since she kept forgetting what language I spoke, and every time a stewardess came by she took the opportunity to tell her life story to her (in the annoyance of the people who were waiting for the food wagon). At some point she needed my view and opinion on something. She was telling about her daughter who lived in the centre of
Toronto. She said “she’s really beautiful, very smart, funny has a great job, lots of friends and she shares a wonderful flat with a gay guy. I don’t get why she’s still single!” I considered asking the woman if her daughter happened to have cats or if she knew a good place to go out tonight. But…the poor woman was 84 already. She might have gotten a heart attack which would have been a rather uncomfortable situation since she was in our way for the toilet and all. So…wisely I shook my head “Sometimes you just don’t get these things” I said.

Ehm...wing?!