Raring to go and very excited!

London Travel Blog

Where's the brake?!

Final week at work!

My work gears have definitely started to shift in my last week -  thank goodness! This week has been pretty easy or I'm not really noticing the usual "issues" because I'm so excited, and I've got no idea what to do with this energy!

Really can't decide what I'm most excited about; being carefree, having a visual feast every day, eating fabulous food,  getting to know some great people or spending time with my lovely boy having lots of laughs (hopefully they'll out way any frustrations!)

Over the past 2 weeks I've been coming up with random fears. Currently the worst fear seems to be bed bugs. Can't bear the idea of it - eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Although have recently seen an article about dangerous animals in Australia. Will know whether I'm really worried about it tomorrow morning - since my worst fears seem to be qualified by a dream about it!

Well I guess that's it for now - I ought to get back to doing the day job (for only 3.5 more days). I'm guessing the next time I log on will be when I'm out and about travelling.

Until next time. K