"Welcome to Miami"... :)

Miami Beach Travel Blog

7.October
This early morning I was forced to be awake at 2am because of the noicy argument from the room beside. It was not expecting but somehow it helped me to get ready for the trip in time.
After check-out from Marriott, we got inside the Limo and head to Newark airport. One thing I can easily remember from this airport is, no mailbox exsists.
Now I'm on board and typing what's in my mind at the moment on iPhone, it's really practical.
It's nice to enjoy the sunrise especially during the flight, the reflection on the ocean Atlantic looks so warm and bloody, u can hardly find where the end is. With such beautiful view, I guess I'm totally awake and start getting more and more excited of the exotic spot, I'm always exited and happy to get to know the new stuffs, new destinations and new buddies.
The flight lasts 2 hours 18 mins.
It's really hot, sunshine and beaches, that's what I will get soon.
We took the cab to our hotel which located in south beach, then walked out a bit to the main street- Lincoln road, shopping. I enjoy the see wind here a lot, it's very comfortable. Most of the people here are wearing less, the summer clothes I don't have chances to wear in Germany I can show a bit here in Miami.
The beach is just fantastic, now I can understand why it's so famous in the world, I love it a lot. One can really spend the whole day or even the whole life here. I always wanna jog beside the beach, this time I finally made it, on 8.Oct morning, I jogged at the beach with very strong see wind, it's really amazing, I would love to live here just because of Miami beach jog.
Hehe.
Here got lots of restaurants, the Yamada Sushi is my favorite. Oh Apple Store, as an Apple geek u gonna visit each original Apple store on the earth; I have visited the London one, 4 of 5 stores in New York (except the one in Soho), the one in Woodcliff lake and now the one in Miami beach. Nuts!!
The Deco style on Ocean Drive is somehow famous and special... Using inexpensive materials, architects managed to create an impression of stylishness for what were, in face, very modest hotels. Such style or even Design is not my favourite, but i´m pleased that they also made the colorful lifeguard huts in South Beach to match the style and colors from Ocean Drive...

On the Way to Miami...
On the Way to Miami...
Skyline of Miami
Skyline of Miami
Miami Beach Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
The food tasted very good... It´s better to sit outside with the nice sea wind instead of sitting inside with cold cold A/C. Though, free WI-Fi indoo… read entire review
Miami Beach