Something i didn´t do long time: Karaoke!!

Flushing Travel Blog

14. October
The best hotel I lived in around the trip were the Buenas Vista Plaza & Spa in Walt Disney Resort and Marriot Woodcliff, the Hilton Woodcliff I lived in yesterday was so so... Whatever, I've spent a stressful day today.
It's really disaster to find a parking place inside NYC, especially on Sunday or some special events with roadblocks... It's also crazy to spend 15$/hour for the parking, with 15$ can park for 10 hours in Stuttgart.
It was very nice to meet my primary school teacher again after 15 years in Flushing, there got a very good Cantonese restaurant called "Guangzhou restaurant", highly recommended. The taste of Dim-Sum is just like the one in Guangzhou, I envy sometimes that my colleague/friend lives just 10 mins beside.
After that we went to sing karaoke, that was really cool, I love it.
But then on our way to Newark airport we stuck inside the New York traffic jam which was the most terrible things ever.
Thank god I reached in time for check-in and waiting for boarding now... I guess next time i'd better choose a no-flights day for karaoke and all other stuffs... :p
Flushing Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
The best Cantonese Restaurant i´ve ever seen oversea from Guangzhou/Hongkong, especially the Dim Sum, yummy!!! Next time i will definately have meals… read entire review
photo by: vulindlela