Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Puerto Iguazu Travel Blog

Iguazu Falls from the helicopter

We cross over in to Brazil and the town of Foz do Iguacu. We have a quick stop in town to do some shopping. Having crossed in to Brazil we now now have to speak Portugese which after 2-3 months of Spanish sounds like German to us, ace! We then head to the campsite where I sit around and do FA as I'm still pretty crook, must be a real case of man flu.

The next day we head to the Brazilian side of the falls, I do a helicopter ride over them which gives you a totally different perspective and then have a walk round as well. Then go to a bird park and see all the different birds. Get close up and personel with a few of them. Then back to camp and relax before the boys head out for Simon's birthday. Start off at the go-carts which is pretty cool but as it pisses down just as we go on it's pretty slippery but we all have great fun.

Toucan
Then it's out for a few drinks but I'm a good boy and don't drink because I'm still sick.

Today Mark, James, Tony and I head across the border to Paraguay. New Zealanders are spose to get a Visa to go there but as we're only going for a day apparently it's all OK. Manage to get a stamp anyway after talking nicely to the officer on duty. We then spend the day shopping and checking out all the shops over there. Quite amazing, pretty sure you can buy everything there! We head back across the border and to the camp to chill out before heading out for the night. We go to a show with an all you can eat buffet. The foods pretty good and the show is a range of dance from all over South America, pretty cool.

Toucan
Narissa and Alex get seranaded at …
Narissa and Alex get seranaded at…
Puerto Iguazu