Out of Paine and to Puerto Netales

Torres Del Paine Travel Blog

Not as such nice weather as yesterday but it wasnt raining.
Everyone traied to leave the camp quite quick since they had atleast a 6 hour walk to the next camp. Me and Pual had only 4 hours so we took it a bit easier.
This was the first time in a long time that I was not walking by myself. It is both good and bad. You have someone to talk with but you need to keep the same pace.
We had some small showers of rain more or less all the time during the walk and my feet was starting to feel quite bad.
When we finally made it out to the Las Torres we had just missed the bus to Puerto Netales with 15 minutes... We went to the pub and got something to eat and drink.
At 19:30 the bus went to Puerto Netales and we took ito a hostel. I was thinking to try and go to El Chalten tomorrow moring but they told me that all the busses was going to be full in the morning. And really my feet and knees are really not up for some more trekking at the moment. Instead it looks like I will try to go fishing. You cna rent fishinggear and they will drop you somewhere and then you just tell them when you wan to be picked up again. It sounds like a nice easy end of my trip I will check it out tomorrow!
Torres Del Paine