Home again

Stockholm Travel Blog

Back home again after my vacation. Can't say it is too bad to be back home again. I've had a very good vacation and have not so many complains on it. The only complains is the taxi drivers in Santiago ripping off people.
The not so fun part about getting home was to see the appartment again. I had totally forgotten how messy I left it. Things everywhere! In the kitchen was some stuff that I had forgotten to pack and in the fridge was all the candy and snacks I was going to have on the plane... Before next trip I really need more time to prepare and I sure need to finish packing more then 10 min before tha taxi arrives to pick me up!

The trip back home went really good. I was really lucky and on the shared taxi to the airport I met a Chileian girl called Cathrine and she was going on the same plane as me. Thanks again for the company and as I told you, you are a very sweet and caring person.

I did acctualy manage to get some stuff done today even though I only got 2 hours of sleep on the plane. Paied the bills that should have been payed 2 weeks ago and put on the winter tires on the car. It was a lot more then I tought I would get done.

35,944 km (22,335 miles) traveled