Holy Toledo

Madrid Travel Blog

The title to this is a bit misleading but when I woke this morning my goal was to take the train to Toledo.  Thinking that it was part of the 'circanias' system I jumped on and an hour later found out that Toledo is not part of that system and that the only way to get to Toledo was to return to Madrid, another hour trip plus the half hour waiting for the next train, and an hour to get to Toledo from Madrid plus whatever waiting time there would be.  Since it was already noon, and the WB theme park was on the way that's what I did instead.

I'm glad I did too because there was barley enough time to get to everything once.  Believing that I had to catch an early flight tomorrow I left the park an hour before they closed at 9pm.  As I packed my stuff for the flight, I found out that the flight to Dublin isn't until 7pm tomorrow.  What a relief.  I thought that I would have to be at the airport at 5am again and didn't even know where it was at yet.  Now I can take the metro since it starts at 6am and I don't have to worry about waking up early so I can go and drink a bit again, and maybe meet some more people.  I should have been doing that all along.

Madrid Sights & Attractions review
Wow, what a great theme park.  An adult ticket costs 33€ and the discounted 'night rate' starts at 4pm but still is 25€.  The park is hu… read entire review
Madrid