"Finally," You Think, "A Succinct and Witty Blog Entry from Salad..." Oh.

Brisbane Travel Blog

Blah, blah, 5am wake up, blah, blah, silence in taxi, blah, blah, slow, grinding check in, blah, blah, blah, coffee flavoured Pepsi, blah, blah, tastes like urinal cakes, blah, blah, at a guess, blah, blah, blah, on plane, blah, blah, terrible, terrible Hollywood film, blah, blah, geeky girl comes good, blah, blah, blah, want her dead, blah, blah, Brisbane nice from above, blah, blah, blah, Airport, blah, blah, blah, stonefaced security bloke, blah, blah, spread 'em! blah, blah, blah, woman with arse-like features, blah, blah, swabbed for explosive powders, blah, blah, blah, new one on me, blah, blah I'm clean! blah, blah, blah, quelle surprise, blah, blah, blah, departure lounge, blah, blah, loud American frat boys, blah, blah, "Sick! That's awesome dude!" blah, blah, please kill me, blah, blah, or them, blah, blah, blah, 4 hours wait, blah, blah, blah, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, blah, blah, no Aussie money, blah, blah, someone else's MP3 player, blah, blah, stomach moans for food, blah, blah, blah, Ray LaMontagne is ok, blah blah, but acoustic gets boring, blah, blah, blah, and I'm huuuuuuuuuungry, blah, blah, blah, first time Qantas, blah, blah, blah, terrible, terrible Hollywood film, blah, blah, just kidding - Juno - not bad actually, Feed me Qantas - feed me, feed me, feed me, feed me, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Qantas!!!!!!!! blah, blah, business class first, blah, blah, not funny Qantas, not funny, blah, blah, blah, finally, sweet, sweet sustenance, blah, blah, blah and a spot of Shiraz, blah, blah, Not bad Qantas, I forgive you, blah, blah, limp up the aisle, blah, blah, limp back, blah, blah, blah, bit of Extras, blah, blah, most amusing, blah, blah 'specially that bit with the fizzy water, blah, blah, arrive Singapore, blah, blah, and so on, blah, blahsherty, blah, blah, blah....  blah.

I expect that you are now fully conversant with the myriad pleasures of the Fiji to Singapore via Brisbane route.

There will be tests.
homegal says:
seasoned traveller talk!!
Posted on: May 14, 2009
bschooled says:
hahaha! This sounds familiar...
Posted on: Jun 23, 2008